mercredi 21 avril 2021

Dans ma pal... service presse VO

mercredi 21 avril 2021

 "The shadow" de HL Packer : il sortira le 27 avril en VO et c'est le tome 2 ou 3 selon le classement de la série "The fated" (j'ai lu et chroniqué les précédents) Merci à Enticing Journey Book Pr


Présentation de l'éditeur

Carlos
When I saw her ethereal beauty float through the room, I knew I had to have her. Once I found out her connections and her place in my life, I knew it was meant to be. But would she? And would she stand by me when she knew the truth of who I am… and of the darkness that I carry?

Sophie
Life is finally coming together. Friends, family, all falling into place. What I wasn’t counting on was an old face making a reappearance and blowing through my world.
Will his world destroy me? Or will the ghosts of our pasts destroy us both?ebook

Pour le précommander, c'est ici : ebook

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire