mardi 31 août 2021

Teaser Reveal... Extrait révélé (lecture VO)

mardi 31 août 2021

  Voici un extrait du tome 16 des "Ruthless Kings MC" "Badge" de K.L. Savage qui sortira le 10 septembre.  Cc Give Me Books Pr

“Broody Badge finally gets his story and it was rip your heart out pure perfection.” – Goodreads reviewer
 
“This book was amazing and I couldn't put it down. A definite must read!!!” – Sweet Treats Book Blog
 
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ 
https://bit.ly/3ggCFIs
Bloggers & Bookstagrammers, sign up to review ➩ https://bit.ly/3kempce
 
Everyone has dreams when they are young.
And mine came to an abrupt halt.

I changed as a man, as a person, my soul was damaged beyond repair.
So I turned into someone everyone would hate.
Because I hate everyone and everything.
I’m furious at the world.
I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
But then it does change.
And if there is one thing I am not good at, it’s adapting.

Hope, Bullseye’s daughter, jump starts my soul again.
hate it.
I love it.
need her.
But I can’t have her.
She’s my friend’s daughter, for one.
For two, she’s way too damn young for the likes of me.
Three? She’s got a kid.
And everyone knows how I feel about kids.

Vermin. Loud. Annoying.
Wonderful. Beautiful. Precious.
The voice inside my head is stupid.
It wants and wants but I won’t allow myself to have it.
I don’t deserve to have it.
There’s no hope for me.
Even if hope is staring me in the face.
I have to focus on me. My business. I’m on a case.
Women are dying.
And it’s all because of me.
I have to protect what I care about for once in my life.
I failed once and I refuse to do it again.

How can I love her, when hate is all I’ve ever known?
 
 
Start the Ruthless Kings MC Series now  
https://amzn.to/37ivI4U
 
The complete series is FREE in Kindle Unlimited

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire