dimanche 14 mai 2023

Dans ma pal... service presse (lecture VO)

dimanche 14 mai 2023

 "Harry's Beast" de Kat Baxter : merci à Give Me Books Pr pour leur envoi en service presse : il sortira le 16 mai en VO : c'est une novella.

Présentation de l'éditeur

You know what they say about satyrs…

Jace

Like many of the people in Screaming Woods, I’m cursed. My plight goes beyond my hooved feet, horns and my tail. My problem–my curse– is a different kind of hard. The perpetually stiff kind of hard, if you know what I mean. Only true love can give me “release.” I know it’s too much to hope the pretty, curvy human is my fated mate. One touch and I could lose all control, and I can’t risk hurting her.

Harriet

Ever since my best friend fell in love with a monster, I’ve wanted one of my own. I’ve gone out with a few, but no one gets my heart racing like the brooding, mysterious satyr. Jace refuses to give me a chance though. I know he wants me, I can see the heat simmering in his gaze. We just need some alone time. Yeah, kidnapping him might be an extreme, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do…



***
Who says monsters can’t fall in love? In Screaming Woods, anything is possible. Welcome back to the little town turned monstrous by a party potion gone wrong. Your favourite instalove authors are bringing you hairier, scarier, and hornier monsters than ever before in this beastly series coming to your kindle in May 2023.

Pour le précommander, c'est par ici : https://amzn.to/3nYBOmG

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire