jeudi 1 octobre 2026

Sortie du jour... (lecture VO)

jeudi 1 octobre 2026

 C'est le jour J pour le nouveau tome de la série de Chantal Fernando "The serpents of chaos" "Suit" que j'ai adoré. Je vous en parle dans les prochains jours. 

Présentation :

 [https://chantalfernando.com/SUIT]

(https://chantalfernando.com/SUIT)

Résumé :

As a bratva princess I always knew I'd eventually be married off, but never to a biker.

After only meeting Suit once and overhearing him say he'd rather be matched with my younger sister, we're not exactly off to a good start.

Now I'm living in his biker clubhouse, his past conquests being thrown into my face.

But the more I get to know Suit, I see a side of him that makes me think this arranged marriage may not have been the worst thing.

The problem is he wants this marriage in name only.

And me? 

I want all of him. 

#mcromance #bratva #ChantalFernando #BikerRomance #arrangedmarriagetrope


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire