mercredi 29 juillet 2026

Dans ma pal... service presse en anglais

mercredi 29 juillet 2026

 le dernier tome de la série "Blade and Arrow Shadow Team " "Protected from Torment" : il sortira le 8 septembre en anglais et évidemment, vous pouvez retrouver la chronique des 4 tomes précédents sur le blog.

Merci à Gia Cobie pour son envoi en ARC et sa confiance.

Présentation

Two wounded hearts. Two people who’d given up on love. And a chance meeting that brought them together.

When we met during a storm, I was struck by her bravery.

Afterwards, when Melissa told me who she was, I could tell she was expecting me to judge her.

But how could I when I knew all too well the pain she’d gone through, and how it could make you think of doing things you’d otherwise never consider?

On top of that, I just liked her. That’s why I gave her my number. And that’s why, when she calls me from the other side of the country, hurt and in trouble, I don’t think twice about going to help her.

I wasn’t sure I deserved his help. But I asked for it anyway.

After a violent attack, I didn’t know where else to turn. Not to my parents, who’d I’d already put through enough. Not to the so-called friends who turned their backs on me.

When I called Tyler, I half expected him to refuse me. But he didn’t. Instead, he dropped everything to come to my side.

I suppose I shouldn’t have been surprised that the wounded warrior I met during a storm would insist on protecting me. Instead, the surprise was falling in love with him.

Protected from Torment is the story of two wounded people who gave up on love, only to find it again when they least expect it. It features a wounded warrior hero and a heroine searching for redemption, a team of Army veterans, found family, forced proximity, thrilling twists, and a guaranteed HEA. Can be read as a standalone.

Trigger Warning: mention of prior PL (not in book)

Pour le précommander, c'est ici :  https://link.amazon/B0hyzbBts

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire