lundi 21 février 2022

Dans ma pal... service presse VO

lundi 21 février 2022

le prochain roman de Whitley Cox "Love to hate you" : il sortira le 12 mars en VO et je remercie une nouvelle fois Enticing Journey Books Pr pour leur envoi en service presse 

Présentation de l'éditeur : 

She needs arm candy, he needs her insurance, but first, they need to drive across the country without killing each other.

Eli

Since the first day of kindergarten, I have hated Alexandra Hartford.

And twenty-something years later that hasn’t changed.

But she has.

She’s still a tomboy with a chip on her shoulder, but now she’s a hot tomboy with a chip on her tattooed shoulder who can fight like a badass.

I’d still rather have a bath with fire ants than spend ten days in a car with her, but she has something I need.

Once the deal is done, we can go our separate ways.

That is … if I want to.

Alex

Eli Evans is my nemesis.

He blames me for his sister’s death, our parents’ divorces, and probably global warming, too.

Why on Earth would I help him?

Because he’s as easy on the eyes as he is the bane of my existence and I need a hot date to a wedding in San Diego.

Can we drive across the country without me leaving him at a truck stop somewhere? I doubt it.

But, I’m willing to try.

Ten days in a car, a wedding, and a marriage of convenience, then I’m done with him forever.

Right?

Pour le précommander, c'est ici : https://amzn.to/3s6Zy7q

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire